Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday

So today we didn't do a whole lot, but I have some pictures anyway. First is Camden and Matilda playing on the floor. They were having so much fun!



Amelia wanted her picture taken, too.



A little while later Matilda pulled most of the books (the ones she could reach anyway) off the bookshelf. She was surrounded by books and sat there for the longest time looking at pictures! My little librarian. Actually, if she was a librarian she would have known how to put the books back. I guess that makes ME the librarian.








Yesterday's shenanigans by Amelia I think I put on Facebook but didn't get them on here. Her quotes of the day:

While watching this cartoon channel called Boomerang: "It's on Booberang!"
and then, "I'm the queen. And I'm in charge. Understand that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment